Medical Emergency Procedures
- Call 911. Be prepared to provide the building address and floor and suite number.
- Call the Property Management Office. Upon notification, the Management Office will alert the Security Ambassador.
The Security Ambassador will:
- Instruct an employee to meet the ambulance at the building entrance.
- Bring the necessary elevator to the lobby level.
- Meet the emergency crew and direct them to the appropriate area.
- Gather information from a tenant representative to complete an internal report.
Unless you have the appropriate medical training, do not attempt any medical response.
Reassure the victim that help is on the way, and wait for the arrival of qualified medical personnel.