Parking for the building is provided by a garage facility located on the south side of the building accessible via 1st and 2nd floors of each building.
All tenant employees must register their vehicle with the Property Management Office and display the hanging tag on their vehicle.
Visitor parking is located on the 1st level (A) of the garage. Limited 30 minute visitor parking is available in the front lot of the building.
Accessible parking is located on all levels next to the garage elevators. The majority of accessible spaces are located on 1st (A), 5th (E) and 6th (F) levels of the parking garage and are close to buildings’ south entrances. You are required by law to display proper identification to use these spaces.
Security staff monitors the visitor parking area on a regular basis to ensure spaces are available for visitors to Memorial City Plaza. Tenants are required to park in the garage.
PARKING RULES & REGULATION
- All tenants and employees are to park in the Contract Parking area of the garage.
- Tenants and employees are not to park in the Visitor Parking area in the garage or in front of the building.
- Vehicles must be parked entirely within the painted stall lines of a single parking stall.
- Large trucks may park on the first floor designated area of the garage by “Permit Only”, should a larger space be required. To receive an Oversized Truck Permit for parking in the designated area, please contact the management office for an application and to arrange for on-site measurement of the vehicle.
- Trucks not meeting the Oversized Parking Requirements will be ticketed and may be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
THIRD OFFENSE: Vehicle will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.